Best Restaurants in Yermasoyia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cyprus team
People in Cyprus are very passionate and serious about their food. Restaurants are present in almost every corner to satisfy every taste and wallet, from traditional Cyprus meze tavernas to gastronomic five star spots. With a wide variety to choose from, we’ve put together a full guide to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
The selection in My Cyprus Guide features the very latest restaurants. Many of the venues included also cater for parties, weddings and other special celebrations. You can check out the menus and enquire directly via this website.
Just a small tip: do not leave the island without tasting the Cypriot meze. Cypriots tend to eat late especially during the summer and it is not uncommon to make restaurant bookings from 9pm onwards. In many tourist areas however, many places start to get busy much earlier. ‘Kali Oreksi”!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Paphos: Taste of Cyprus Day Trip
- From Nicosia: Half-Day St. Hilarion Castle & Bellapais Tour
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Introductory Scuba Lesson and Dive with Transfer
- From Paphos: Troodos, Kykkos Monastery, and Winery Day Trip