Best Museums in Lemesos (Limassol)
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cyprus team
Cyprus resembles a large open air museum where its past is evident in every corner. Ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Venetian, Ottomans and British all left their mark, making the island a mosaic of different cultures and periods.
Archaeological and Byzantine museums are present in all the towns in Cyprus and house beautiful and precious collections. Worthwhile visiting are the folkloric museums where everyday Cypriot life can be discovered through the ages. From ancient antiquities, and natural history to motorcycle, pen, coins and wine museums. Cyprus has it all!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- From Nicosia: Kykkos & Kalopanayiotis Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Nicosia: Half-Day St. Hilarion Castle & Bellapais Tour
- From Paphos: Troodos-Venetian Bridge-Millomeris Waterfall
- From Paphos: Troodos, Kykkos Monastery, and Winery Day Trip