Seaside and off Road Quad/UTV Safari in Paphos
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience a self-drive buggy/ATV
- Drive through off-road tracks
- Admire stunning sea views
DescriptionGet adventurous and choose to drive a fully automatic quad bike or a buggy through off-road tracks with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. After going through a brief introduction and demonstration of your vehicle the tour starts. Midway into the tour you reach a beautiful section of the coast at the village of Mandria. There you can relax, play on the beach or, if you are visiting during the warmer times of the year, get into the sea for a refreshing swim. The local beach bar is like an oasis in the hot season for getting refreshments like water or a soft drink. After your short break you will get back on your vehicles for the return and finale of a great day out.
IncludesPickups from Paphos Harbor area and hotels at Poseidonos Avenue Gear (helmets, bandanas) Swimming time allowance Experienced guide Lunch
- Drivers must have a valid driving license which they bring on the day of the tour
- Participants should be in good physical condition and notify the local operator of any health conditions that could affect their tour
- Pick up time is 30 minutes prior to departure
- Quad bikes and UTV Jeeps have space for two persons. If you select two adults it means you pay for 1 double vehicle (i.e. €80 for two persons in one vehicle)
- If you are 2 adults and wish to add 1 or 2 passengers then you can add the pillion passenger before checkout. (i.e. 2 adults and 2 passengers = 2 x ATV)
- For more persons or vehicles, bookings must be made separately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
Museum of the George and Nefeli Giabra PieridesLefkosia-Nicosia, Cyprus
The George and Nefeli Giabra Pierides Collection covers a wide range of the history and archaeology of Cyprus, from the Early Bronze Age (2500 BC) to the end of the Medie...
Kykkos MonasteryTroodos-Mountains, Cyprus
The monastery is the largest and richest religious foundation in Cyprus and is known throughout the Orthodox world. The monastery is found in the region of Marathasa, 12 ...
Papadouris EstateKalopanayiotis, Cyprus
The Papadouris Estate is an agricultural paradise filled with orchards. It is the private property of John Papadouris, mayor of Kalopanayiotis and owner of Casale Panayio...