My Guide Website?
Paphos: Aphrodite Waterpark Admission
- Indulge in a relaxing trip on a 400m lazy river
- Race down the 'Kamikaze' slide
- Take a 40km/h near vertical plunge down the near-vertical 'Free Fall' water slide
- Grab your tube and face one of the biggest wave pools in Europe
- Test your strength and agility as you climb the sheer sides of the 'Super Volcano'
DescriptionVisit the Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark, the largest waterpark in the Paphos region. Cool down with this park's giant variety of slides, pools and water attractions. Grab a friend and chute down the 'Gravity' tube-slide together. Speed-down the curves of the 'Kamikaze' body-slide. Dare to take an adrenaline-pumping ride down the 'Free Fall.' This towering feet foot slide shoots you down a near vertical incline, ending in a splash that will take your breath away. Jump into the leisure pool and take a scuba diving lesson. Bounce on the giant 'Wet Bubble,' a huge air-filled bubble, a unique attraction that is a cross between a trampoline and sprinkler. Relax as you slowly drift down a 400m lazy river which stretches around the park. Take a dip and bounce along with the surf in the wave pool. Young children will love the playing in the kids water-play area where they can play on a pirate ship, climb up the mini-volcano, and jump on the mini-bubble. After an afternoon of exploring all the park as to offer, luxuriate with a dip in the jacuzzi. In between slides, enjoy a meal at the food court, featuring Phukhet, a new Chinese restaurant.
IncludesEntrance fees Free Wi-Fi Parking Food and beverages
- Open every day from 26th March - 2nd of November
- From Coral Bay and Tomb of the Kings Take bus number 615 change at Harbour Take 611 to the Waterpark
- From the Old Town take 610 change at Harbour Take 611 to the Waterpark
- There is a large car park for visitors’ use located directly in front of the Waterpark and it’s free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now