My Guide Website?
Paphos: 7-Day Aphrodite Waterpark Pass
- Indulge in a relaxing trip on a 400-meter-long lazy river
- Race down the 'Kamikaze' slide
- Take a 40-kilometer-an-hour near-vertical plunge down the 'Free Fall' water slide
- Grab your tube and face one of the biggest wave pools in Europe
- Test your strength and agility as you climb the sides of the 'Super Volcano'
DescriptionVisit the Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark, the largest waterpark in the Paphos region. There you will be able to cool down with the park's giant variety of slides, pools, and water attractions. You can grab a friend and shoot down the 'Gravity' tube-slide together, speed down the curves of the 'Kamikaze' body slide, and dare to take an adrenaline-pumping ride down the 'Free Fall.' This towering slide shoots you down a near-vertical incline, ending in a splash that is sure to take your breath away. Later, you can jump into the leisure pool and take a scuba diving lesson, bounce on the giant 'Wet Bubble', a huge air-filled bubble and a unique attraction that is a cross between a trampoline and sprinkler. You can then relax as you slowly drift down a 400-meter lazy river which stretches around the park, and can take a dip and bounce along with the surf in the wave pool. Young children will love playing in the kids water-play area, where they can play on a pirate ship, climb up the mini-volcano, and jump on the mini-bubble. Following an afternoon of exploring all the park has to offer, you will also be welcome to luxuriate with a dip in the jacuzzi.
IncludesEntrance fees Free WiFi Parking Food and beverages
- In between slides, you can enjoy a meal at the food court which features Phukhet, a new Chinese restaurant
- The park is open every day from March 26-November 2
- There is a large free car park for visitors’ use located directly in front of the water park
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceBook Now