Paphos: 4x4 ATV & Buggy Safari Tour to Aphrodite's Rock
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Aphrodite's Rock
- Drive through off-road tracks and seaside areas
- Swim at the clear waters of the sea
- Experience driving a beach buggy or 4x4 ATV
DescriptionBegin your trip with an introduction and useful briefing of the functions of your vehicle plus safety tips. Afterwards, commence your drive along the mesmerizing Mediterranean sea and curvy off-road farmlands until you reach the first top of the tour, a local beach bar in the village of Mandria, where you can take a small break and purchase a refreshing drink. Then, continue the tour till you reach the main destination, characterized by its legend, graphical scenes, clear waters, and large rock in the sea. See the location where, according to ancient historians, Aphrodite emerged from the foams of the sea. You will also get the chance to reach the beach coast via underground tunnel where you can explore, climb the rock, or enjoy a well-deserved swim. There is also a useful kiosk to get a cool drink or ice-cream. Finally, take the smooth drive back to your starting location where you will end your tour or be transferred back to your hotel, if arranged.
IncludesFuel costs Local expert guide Equipment (bandanas, goggles) Pickups from Paphos Harbor area and hotels at Poseidonos Avenue Lunch or snack
- Driving license is required
- Minimum age condition is 21 years old
- Please bring outdoor clothing as clothes are likely to get dirty in the off-road tracks
- Dust or bee allergies should be reported prior
- Please mention other medical conditions which the guide should be made aware of
- Please arrive at briefing 30 minutes before departure or if you arranged a pick-up be ready at the reception lobby
- Maximum of 2 persons per vehicle. For multiple vehicles and persons, make separate bookings
- Extra pillion passengers can be added before checkout
- Selecting 2 adults means a price for one driver and a passenger in one ATV. For 4 persons in two ATV's you must select 2 adults (drivers) and add pillion passengers before checkout
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
Cyprus Archaeological MuseumLefkosia-Nicosia, Cyprus
Cyprus Museum (Archaeological) is the islands foremost museum located in Lefkosia.............
Cyprus Folk Art Museum - NicosiaLefkosia-Nicosia, Cyprus
The Ethnographic Museum presents a fine collection of 19th and early 20th century folk art in the beautiful old Archbishopric in the heart of Lefkosia (Nicosia).............
Panagia tou Sinti monasteryPafos-Paphos, Cyprus
Panagia tou Sinti is a remarkable cultural monument, however, it is an abandoned monastery and is located in Pentalia, in a valley on the west bank of the Xeropotamos riv...