My Guide Website?
Lara Bay and Akamas by Quad Bike or Beach Buggy
- Explore Akamas National Park and visit Lara Bay by off-road vehicle
- Visit the sea caves of Pegeia, and view the Edro III shipwreck
- Drive along exciting off-road trails at the far north of Cyprus
DescriptionDepart Paphos after a short safety briefing about how to operate your Quad Bike or Beach Buggy. Then, prepare to get dusty as you head along the dirt trails on a fun half-day self-drive tour! Start with a drive through the Tomb of the Kings area to visit the sea caves of Pegeia village. Take a short break to rest and look at the shipwreck of the Edro III that sank in 2011. Proceed to the semi-desert of Akamas at the northwest tip of the island, and its most popular off-road destination. Drive along the cleanest coastline of Cyprus, and cool down with a swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy an optional lunch of local dishes or refreshing drinks at a restaurant in Lara Bay, famous for the loggerhead turtles that come to give birth in the protected area.
IncludesPickups from Paphos Harbor area and hotels at Poseidonos Avenue Self-drive Quad Bike or UTV Beach Buggy Experienced guide Soft drink or water Bandanas, goggles, helmet etc. Fuel Lunch
- Minimum age of driver is 21 years old
- Drivers will be required to sign a Terms and Conditions safety document
- Advise of any possible health issues to your local operator and guide
- Additional passengers can be added by booking extra vehicles. Separate booking is required for different product options
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceBook Now