Cyprus Through the Ages: From Paphos and Limassol
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the ancient Kourion archeological site
- Explore Omodos village and stop to enjoy lunch
- Visit a winery and sample some of the local wines
- Discover Kolossi, a Crusader-era castle
DescriptionHead to rural Cypress on an 8-hour tour. Start off with a drive to Kourion, which is one of the island's most impressive archeological sites. Visit the classic Greco-Roman theater, featuring a half-moon arrangement of seats facing the sea. Continue to Kolossi Castle. Enjoy a visit to this Crusader-era castle that features a lovely courtyard and flowering plants. Next on the itinerary is the mountain-ringed village of Omodos. Take a walk along the village’s narrow streets and visit the Monastery of the Holy Cross. Enjoy lunch at a traditional taverna in Omodos village. The final stop of the day is at a local winery, where you’ll have the opportunity to taste fine local wines.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus Entrance fees Lunch with a glass of local wine Local wine tasting Additional food and drinks Souvenirs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The duration is approximate, as the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours operate subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- To enter places of worship and selected museums proper dress is required. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Both men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply.
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
Troodos National Forest ParkTroodos-Mountains, Cyprus
Troodos National Forest Park spreads out across the south-western side of the island and forms the green heart of Cyprus.............
Limassol Medieval CastleLemesos-Limassol, Cyprus
Limassol Medieval Castle is situated in the centre of the town near the old port. The castle was built in the 13th century.............
Stavrovouni MonasteryLarnaka-Larnaca, Cyprus
Stavrovouni is situated on a rocky peak 750m above sea level. This was originally established in 4th century by Saint Helena, mother of the first Christian Emperor Consta...