The top 5+1 Instagram images of the week are here! | Week 17
Every week we showcase our TOP images found on Instagram. Join the fun by hashtagging #MyGCyprus on your Instagram image or tagging @MyGuideCyprus. Let's see if you make the weekly Top 5+1! #JoinTheFun1. There's just something about airports that we all love, especially when you're at Makenzy beach! | Thank you @_josh_nw
If you're visiting Cyprus and you need information on the island's two airports then click your destination: Paphos or Larnaca!
2. Now that's what you call some excellent photography, we love this milky way capture! | Thank you @rafaellaa.x
With our new 'Lists' feature you can create your own itinerary with events, hotels, restaurants and share with friends, click here: Lists feature!
3. 'The city lights reflecting on the clouds make it look like a volcano'! | Thank you @rainz.06
If you're heading out to Troodos mountains to enjoy the snow, here is some information you need to need to know about the region: Troodos information!
4. Snow, snow and more snow. It's incredible to think that you can ski and swim within 45 minutes, only in Cyprus! | Thank you @travelgram_dc
Here's some fun things to do in Cyprus: Things to do!
5. 'Located on Archibishop Kyprianos street, the Limassol Town Hall was designed by the German-Jewish architect Ginsburg. The portico bears stylistic references to the Doric columns of the necropolis at the Tombs of the Kings, in Pafos and was constructed in Greece' | Thank you @theislanderstories
If you're in Limassol soon, check out some culinary delights you should visit: Where to eat in Limassol!
6. 140 days until we'll be here enjoying Konnos beach! | Thank you @markelp27
Make sure to head to our website which is focused on offering unrivalled levels of local information.