My Guide Website?
From Protaras: Glass-Bottom Boat trip with 2 Swim Stops145 Reviews
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of Protaras and Cape Greco on this day trip from Pernera in a glass-bottom boat. Swim in the Blue Lagoon and in an area where turtles are common in Green Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Purchase a chilled drink from the bar to help you reach maximum relaxation
- Swim in the relaxing crystal clear waters of Blue Lagoon in Cape Greco area
- See our diving show and have a great fun using the water slides on board.
- Big chance to swim with turtles and if you are lucky you can see the dolphins.
- Fig Tree Bay, Pirate Caves and the legendary Lover's Bridge
DescriptionWelcome on board on the biggest glass bottom boat in the area for an exciting adventure in the beautiful coastline of Protaras where you'll witness breathtaking natural wonders and fascinating historical sites. Our boat tour takes you on a journey through the view point of the 'ghost' town of Famagusta, where you'll hear about the history of the town. As we will travel through the national park - Cape Greco, you'll be amazed at the incredible sea caves, the Lover's Bridge and many rock formations along the coastline. You can enjoy our diving show and a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon and the Green Bay, where you may even be lucky enough to see and swim with the sea turtles and from our comfortable fully air-conditioned undewater deck you have a chance to see dolphins, fish and the sea world without even getting wet. On board we have bar with refreshments, steps into the water and life jackets (if you want) for swimming, diving platform for jumping, two big water slides for adults and and a small water slide for the kids and if you want to swim, you can use them & have great fun. Our highly educated crew members are there for you and our priority always is your safety and good mood. On the way back after nice music, fun and many views from Connos Bay and Fig Tree Bay, all these moments will make you and your day very special . Whether you're looking to embark on a family adventure or simply enjoy a boat trip, join us for truly unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
IncludesAir-conditioned underwater deck with 23 portholes Free Wi-Fi Swim stops Access to 3 waterslides Access to an onboard bar Toilet facilities
- While you may see dolphins and turtles on this trip, sightings of these wild animals cannot be guarantied