My Guide Website?
From Limassol: Kourion & Paphos Tour2 Reviews
A full day fascinating historical tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit one of the most impressive sites, Kourion
- See the famous Petra tou Romiou – the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite
- Head in to UNESCO-rated Tombs of the Kings
- Admire the intricate mosaic floors in the House of Dionysos
DescriptionCyprus offers up some fascinating history and this day trip is great for taking it all in. The morning kicks off with a trip to Kourion – one of the most impressive archaeological sites on the island. It’s classic Greco-Roman, with a half-moon of seats facing out to sea. Next stop is Petra tou Romiou, an off-shore rock where – according to mythology – the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, rose from the waves. After a quick photo, you’ll head to the UNESCO-rated Tombs of the Kings. The modern harbour is brimming with bars and restaurants, where you will enjoy some free time. In the afternoon, you may join the group for a visit of the Roman mosaics at the Villa of Dionysos.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Minimum number of people applies. In case of not enough participants to run the tour, you will be notified and provided a refund.
- You will need to contact the service provider at least 24 hours before excursion date to confirm your pick up place and time.