My Guide Website?
From Ayia Napa: Famagusta and Salamis Coach Tour87 Reviews
Visit the beautiful coastal town of Famagusta and walk near the sealed off part of town, known all around the world as the "Ghost Town". Explore archeological site of Salamis and St. Barnabas church.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy free time in Famagusta Old Town Center
- Visit the archaeological site of Salamis and Saint Barnabas church (optional)
- Swim at the 'Golden Beach' of Famagusta (depends on a season)
- Explore newly opened part of Varosha, the 'Ghost Town'
DescriptionThis trip gives you the chance to visit the beautiful coastal town of Famagusta and go as near as possible to the fenced part of the town that is known all around the world as the 'Ghost Town'. Visit and free time in Famagusta Old Town Centre to see the Venetian Walls in the old part of the town and a visit at the Gothic church of Saint Nicolas and Othello Castle (optional extra, not included in the price) and for a lunch (optional extra). Visit optionally Monastery of Saint Barnabas, the founder of the Cypriot Orthodox Church and the ancient city-kingdom of Salamis. Enjoy free time at the 'Golden Beach' of Famagusta and at the newly opened part of Varosha, also known as the 'Ghost Town'.
IncludesAir-conditioned coach (up to 55 passengers) Licensed tour guide in English
- Please be sure to have your passport or European ID card on the tour. Entrance fees for ancient site of St Barnabas and Salamis are an optional extra during the tour.