My Guide Website?
Annabelle Hotel - Weddings
Looking out over exquisite gardens of glittering, vibrant tropical flowers, grotto and waterfalls and gently swaying palms towards the blue horizon of the Mediterranean, Annabelle Hotel, with its luxury, warmth and elegant allure presents a wonderful setting for memorable weddings and special events.
The Annabelle professional wedding team is readily available to personalise your special wedding event and to create a truly unforgettable experience for you, your family and friends on Aphrodite's island of love, Cyprus. The hotel can arrange everything, from the formalities and paperwork to the ceremony details and from the perfect wedding catering and menu to entertainment, flowers and photography, enabling you to relax and simply enjoy your special wedding day.
To legally marry in Cyprus you must provide the following:
- Freedom to marry letter (Sworn affidavit from your solicitor)
- Divorce certificate (Decree absolute - Please ensure this is an original copy with a red stamp on it)
- Death Certificate - only in cases of widows/widowers
- For any person under 21 years of age, written and signed permission from their parents is required.
- Baptism Certificates (for Church weddings only)
• You will need to be in Cyprus at least three working days prior to your wedding in order to submit the necessary paperwork to the Town Hall / church for your wedding.
• You must stay at Annabelle for a minimum of 2 nights in order to hold your wedding here.
• To hold your wedding ceremony at Annabelle you must also hold your wedding reception here.
We have an initial booking fee of €500.00 (non-refundable) which is payable to Annabelle upon confirmation from the Town Hall. This will secure your booking with the hotel and confirm you will be the only wedding / wedding reception taking place that day. It also includes the hire of the ceremony, cocktail and dinner venue.
TOWN HALL FEES €631.92
Payable in cash directly to the Town Hall when applying for a marriage license.
The hotel will provide the following complimentary:
- CD / IPod player for music for ceremony and reception
- 20 x white chair covers
- Red Carpet
- Ceremony table with white linen
- 1 Bottle of local Sparkling Wine for couple for toast
- Champagne breakfast morning after the wedding
- Candlelit dinner for two in their fine dining restaurant
- 10% discount on all pre-booked Spa treatments
- Room upgrade for duration of your stay to Sea View room or above, subject to availability
- Early check in, subject to availability
Additional Chair Covers: €5.00 each
Organza Sashes for chairs: from €3.50 each
Atrium, Asteras Deck, Amphitheatre, Grotto Bar