Annabelle Hotel - Weddings - Cyprus
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Annabelle Hotel - Weddings
Looking out over exquisite gardens of glittering, vibrant tropical flowers, grotto and waterfalls and gently swaying palms towards the blue horizon of the Mediterranean, Annabelle Hotel, with its luxury, warmth and elegant allure presents a wonderful setting for memorable weddings and special events.
The Annabelle professional wedding team is readily available to personalise your special wedding event and to create a truly unforgettable experience for you, your family and friends on Aphrodite's island of love, Cyprus. The hotel can arrange everything, from the formalities and paperwork to the ceremony details and from the perfect wedding catering and menu to entertainment, flowers and photography, enabling you to relax and simply enjoy your special wedding day.
To legally marry in Cyprus you must provide the following:
- Freedom to marry letter (Sworn affidavit from your solicitor)
- Divorce certificate (Decree absolute - Please ensure this is an original copy with a red stamp on it)
- Death Certificate - only in cases of widows/widowers
- For any person under 21 years of age, written and signed permission from their parents is required.
- Baptism Certificates (for Church weddings only)
• You will need to be in Cyprus at least three working days prior to your wedding in order to submit the necessary paperwork to the Town Hall / church for your wedding.
• You must stay at Annabelle for a minimum of 2 nights in order to hold your wedding here.
• To hold your wedding ceremony at Annabelle you must also hold your wedding reception here.
We have an initial booking fee of €500.00 (non-refundable) which is payable to Annabelle upon confirmation from the Town Hall. This will secure your booking with the hotel and confirm you will be the only wedding / wedding reception taking place that day. It also includes the hire of the ceremony, cocktail and dinner venue.
TOWN HALL FEES €631.92
Payable in cash directly to the Town Hall when applying for a marriage license.
The hotel will provide the following complimentary:
- CD / IPod player for music for ceremony and reception
- 20 x white chair covers
- Red Carpet
- Ceremony table with white linen
- 1 Bottle of local Sparkling Wine for couple for toast
- Champagne breakfast morning after the wedding
- Candlelit dinner for two in their fine dining restaurant
- 10% discount on all pre-booked Spa treatments
- Room upgrade for duration of your stay to Sea View room or above, subject to availability
- Early check in, subject to availability
Additional Chair Covers: €5.00 each
Organza Sashes for chairs: from €3.50 each
Atrium, Asteras Deck, Amphitheatre, Grotto Bar
You may also like
Galu Seaside - WeddingsLarnaka (Larnaca),
Galu Seaside is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful seaside places in Cyprus.
Minthis WeddingsPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards and overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis Hills resort.
Gold and Silver EventsLarnaka
Gold and Silver Events offers professional expertise and will help you plan and organize all preparations for your special event.......
Columbia Beach Resort - WeddingsLemesos (Limassol), Pissouri
Discover the Magic of Weddings in Cyprus... here your wedding dreams come true! The Columbia Beach Resort is a unique and magical venue for weddings in Cyprus..........
Mariart de la tableParekklisia, Limassol
When you have a special celebration planned you want it to be really special and you can completely transform the room with beautiful table decorations from Mariart De La...
Londa Hotel WeddingsYermasoyia,
The Londa Beach Hotel will give you a Cyprus Wedding to remember..........
Polyxenia Isaak - WeddingsProtaras, Paralimni
Polyxenia Isaak Restaurant makes arrangements for marriages, christening and birthday parties.............
Paralimni Municipality - WeddingsParalimni, Ammochostos (Famagusta)
The best news though is that all the formalities for a civil ceremony to take place are straight forward and that staff at the Municipality of Paralimni (in the eastern corner of the Republic of Cyprus) thoroughly enjoy meeting couples and helping them arrange the wedding of their dreams.
Sentido Sandy Beach Hotel - WeddingsLarnaka-Larnaca, Cyprus
The Sentido Sandy Beach Hotel is great for family holidays but is also a really popular choice with wedding couples travelling to Cyprus for their marriage................