It's the Christmas Eve Eve Special Top 5+1 images of the week | Week 14
Every week we showcase our TOP images found on Instagram. Join the fun by hashtagging #MyGCyprus on your Instagram image or tagging @MyGuideCyprus. Let's see if you make the weekly Top 5+1! #JoinTheFun1. Diets take a break when its Christmas in Cyprus as every household has an abundance of homemade treats for guests, especially Melomakarona aka 'Honey Cookies' | Thank you @michalisioannou_
Head to our Christmas themed website to check all the events happening around the island for Christmas: Christmas Events!
2. We love seeing the whole island get into the Christmas mood! | Thank you @evie_ec
We prepared an article for you showing the 'Best Christmas events for Kids': Xmas events for Kids
3. Even though Cyprus has temperatures of around 20Â°C during Christmas, you still feel Christmassy here! | Thank you @andria_i
Read more about Christmas and NYE in Cyprus and all the traditions that come with it: Christmas & NYE in Cyprus!
4. During the Christmas period, the island's top venues host some magnificent events for all. Beautifully decorated to resemble mini Xmas wonderlands, places like Patio Cocktail Bar make Christmas very special! | Thank you @theislanderstories
To make things easier for you this Christmas, we prepared an article with the 'Top Christmas and New Years Eve venue to go!': Click here for the article
5. We love getting tagged in images of Christmas trees from around the island. Did you that the location of the first recorded evergreen tree being used in a new year (Christmas) celebration was in the Town Hall Square in Riga, Latvia.! | Thank you @travelgram_dc
Check out some Fun Things to Do in Cyprus: Fun Things!
6. This year's most photographed Xmas decoration is the gigantic red Xmas ball located at Phinikoudes pier by the Larnaca castle ... even Reuters is a fan! | Thank you @linda_kyriacou
For everything you need to know for this Christmas period, make sure to visit your favourite website. We got you covered this Christmas: www.myguidecyprus.com