It's finally time for the TOP 5+1 images of the week! | Week 12
Every week we showcase our TOP images found on Instagram. Join the fun by hashtagging #MyGCyprus on your Instagram image or tagging @MyGuideCyprus. Let's see if you make the weekly Top 5+1! #JoinTheFun1. You can spend a lovely afternoon discovering Nicosia's charming traditional architecture. Andreas Constantinou explains how 'the softness of the stone made it easy for local stonemasons to create beautiful and architectural ornaments usually of neoclassical form.' | Thank you @theislanderstories
Click and see where to enjoy some tasty dishes after your exploring: Nicosia food destinations!
2. When the summer fades away and winter is in full swing, the island's beaches are sanctuaries for everyone to sit and think of 2018! | Thank you @motherofallstyle
Click and read our recent article about the island's most favourite beaches as voted by you: Top 10 Favourite beaches!
3. The perfect point of no return! Even when the waves are angry, this island is still something else! | Thank you @_josh_nw
Get inspired by reading our marvellous articles on Cyprus: MyGCyprus articles!
4. This island's sunsets are sometimes magical and can make you stop what you're doing and just stare at the sun! | Thank you @g.minas
Make sure this weekend you don't stay home, so click and read all the events happening: Events in Cyprus!
5. With Summer over, Winter is all about road trips and discovering this stunning island! | Thank you @kalianiotis.vasilis
We list some things for you to do when you visit Troodos mountains: Things to do - Troodos Mountains!
6. It's the most wonderful time of the year ... it truly is! | Thank you @evie_ec
My Guide Cyprus has launched the 'Lists' feature helping you plan your schedule and share it with friends: Make your list!