Best Cyprus Cuisine Restaurants in Pafos (Paphos)
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cyprus team
Cypriot cuisine has been influenced by different cultures throughout history. Cypriot cuisine is shaped by the island's Mediterranean climate, geography and history and shares many features with the cuisine of mainland Greece and Middle East.
Each dish has a unique taste and is well presented reflecting the Cypriot character. Souvla and Souvlaki are the most popular served on every occasion. Most of all the Halloumi - that pleases all tastes. Just a small tip: Do not leave the island without trying the delicious Cyprus Meze.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- From Paphos: Cyprus Through the Ages Tour w/ Lunch and Wine
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- From Nicosia: Famagusta and Kyrenia Circle Day Trip
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan