My Guide Website?
Protaras: Famagusta Sightseeing Cruise with Blue Lagoon Swim72 Reviews
Experience the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean sea on a glass bottom boat cruise from Protaras to Famagusta. Go for a dip at in the Blue Lagoon and have the chance to spot a sea turtle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cool off with a swim in crystal-clear waters of the Cape Greco Lagoon
- Expereince the underwater world from the underwater viewing area
- Unwind with a drink, snack, or ice-cream from the on board bar
- Visit the Cape Greco Blue Lagoon which is well-known for sea turtle sightings
- Travel on a spacious 32 meter boat with a sun deck and air-conditioned interior
DescriptionDiscover the otherworldly blue of the water in the Cape Greco Lagoon on this cruise from Protaras to Famagusta on board a glass bottom boat. Relax along the way with a bar where you can purchase refreshing cocktails, beers, soft drinks, snacks, and ice-cream. Soak up some sun on deck or chill out in an air-conditioned interior as you cruise to Famagusta. Take a look at the vibrant and colorful world beneath the waves while staying try with the underwater viewing windows. Make a splash with a swim stop Cape Greco's stunning lagoon. Bring along your snorkeling gear and search for the sea turtles that frequent these crystal-clear waters. Capture pictures of stunning views of the city of Famagusta from the sea before returning to your meeting point in Protaras.
Includes2.5-hour glass-bottom boat tour Cape Greco Blue Lagoon swim stop
- The boat departs from the Protaras pier twice a day at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM.