My Guide Website?
Phan Thiet City:Ta Cu Mountain Tour with cable car and Guide
Book unforgettable experiences with Johnny Tours friendly and hospitality local guide team and enjoy Most Memorable culture trip to Ta Cu Mountain Half A Day Tour with us.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Enjoy a spectacular Ta Cu Mountain views from the cable car
- Enjoy the sleeping Buddha status 49 meters on the top of the mountain
- Enjoy the spectacular view from the Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda
- Visiting to the dragon fruits garden, Poshanu Cham Tower, Whale Temple
- Enjoy the tour with our friendly local guide team from Johnny Tours
DescriptionTa Mountain Half A Day Tour with Cable car Two Special Options: Morning & Afternoon Tour Phan Thiet Harbor | Sleeping Buddha | Cable Car | Dragon Fruits Farm | Cham Tower | Whale Temple - We will pick you up at your hotel lobby transfer by car at 8:00am (The time can be flexible) - First to the Cham Tower which a sacred area built in 11th century worshiping the God Shiva who is venerated by Cham People. You’ll admire 3 ancient cham Towers which is the cultural – oriented Champa in a nice full view of Phan thiet city. - Continue to check out Van Thuy Tu Temple - Whale Temple (built in 1972 to worship the whale) where you can see amazing skeleton of whales 22 meters which play an important role in spirit and religion of the local fishermen. Nearly 100 whale skeletons are stored for 100 – 150 years. - You fulfill your great feeling of visiting next to the Harbor of Phan Thiet city- there you will have a chance to see thousands of boats and know more about the local life activities. - The main trip is Ta Cu mountain pagoda. It takes you about 40 Minutes to Ta Cu mountain located in Ham Thuan Nam District. Once you arrive, you will take a modern cable car to discover Ta Cu Mountain and enjoy all the spectacular views from the slopes. Linh Son Truong Tho pagoda. At the height of 475 metres on the slope of the mountain, the pagoda has combined and alternated with the forest and mountain making an area of famous beautiful sights since formerly. Overall of the pagoda, you will see three entrance gates, 'Main Hill', 'The group of Amitabha Buddha Statue' and 'Leader's cave and a 49m length and 7m height statue of Sakyamuni's nirvana lying on the highest position'. - On the way back to your hotel, you will have a chance to visit a local farmer's Dragon Fruit Farms You can see how they grow these amazing healthy fruits. - After visited the farm, we will take you back to the hotel. End of the trip.
IncludesPrivate Car, English Speaking Tour Guide, ticket cable car, entrance fees, mineral water. pick up and drop off areas Mui Ne, Ham Tien, Phan Thiet city
- Go to the highlight of the tour - Ta Cu Mountain, get on the cable car to go up to the mountain. When you get to the cable car station, there will be a bout 100 steps to go up to the highest place is the lying Buddha 49 meters. Along the way enjoy some others statues and great view down to the mountain.