Events in Cyprus

Filter Events by Sub-Category

Please select a Date first.

Search for a company in Cyprus

Ocean Queen Half Day Cruise with Lunch and Swimming Stops

24 Reviews
Tours Seasonal & Holiday Activities Activities Culinary & nightlife Wheelchair accessible Water activities Reseller exclusions Lagoons Nature & adventure

Explore the beauty of Cyprus Eastern coast on board Ayia Napa's biggest and most luxurious boat. A fantastic 4 hour cruise with lunch buffet included, and swimming stops at Blue Lagoon and Konnos Bay

Highlights

  • Enjoy a coastal view of Cyprus in luxury
  • Dip into the Mediterranean waters at the famous Blue Lagoon
  • Savor a freshly prepared lunch on board

Description

Enjoy a memotable day on board Ocean Queen luxury boat, a modern 4 decked ships with full amenities, multiples bars, toilets, showers and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. With air-conditioned and shaded indoor areas for those who don't want to stay in the sun for long. Cruising along the beautiful coastal water of the Famagusta area departing from the picturesque Ayia Napa harbor. We visit 10 to 13 main coastal landmarks with our guide explaining the history behind these spots. With a couple of swimming stops to cool off from the summer heat. We also provide life jackets for adults or children who can't swim. Savor a freshly made lunch buffet with vegetarian options as well. And definitely try one of our signature cocktails designed by world mixologist Ioannis Ioannou. Our team consists of experienced professionals who have completed all the necessary courses, training and examinations for the safety and operation of vessels of this type, in accordance with all European requirements and regulations. We speak English, French, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Arabic language. We are guided by the motto that a smile, professionalism and experience are the keys to success, beautiful memories and, last but not least, safety.We promise you this will be a journey not to miss while you're on holiday in Cyprus.

Includes

4 hours cruise Lunch Buffet Swimming Stops Guided tour Life Jackets

Important Information

  • Very Important (You only pay 20% deposit on getyourguide. Remaining 80% is paid on arrival)

Easy cancellation

Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund

Gallery

Book Now! Ocean Queen Half Day Cruise with Lunch and Swimming Stops

My Lists

Create New Guide

OR

Mini Guides
Arrow

Login to create your guides for Cyprus.

Add to My Guide

Create New Guide

Cancel

Cancel

Recommended Experiences in Cyprus

500+ trusted car hire partners globally

Create & Share your own Guide to Cyprus with friends and family!

Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.

Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places

Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others

Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section

Lists

We Are Part of the My Guide Network!

My Guide Cyprus is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.

We are now in 120+ Destinations and Growing. If you are interested in becoming a local travel partner and would like to find out more then click for more info about our Website Business Opportunity.

Nearby Destinations