My Guide Website?
Guided Agia Napa C Caves + Konnos Snorkelling trip - NO boat11 Reviews
Explore the vivid colors of Agia Napa sea caves & snorkel under the Lovers' Bridge natural arch on this guided snorkelling day trip. Look for sea turtles in the crystal-clear waters of Konnos beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the way sparkling blue light bounces off the sea caves of Agia Napa
- Experience the thrill of swimming under a natural rock arch at Lover's Bridge
- Snorkel through the waters of Konnos beach in search of green sea turtles
- Use high-quality snorkel buoys to ensure that you are visible to passing boats
- Be picked up & dropped off at your accommodation (free lift)
DescriptionDiscover some of the best snorkeling spots on Cyprus with this guided tour with free hotel pickup and drop-off in Larnaca, Ayia Napa, Nicosia, or Protaras. Enjoy the convenience of a private trip that can be customized to suit your needs. Visit snorkeling hotspots like Agia Napa and Cape Greko. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation and sit back and relax on the airconditioned drive in a spacious car. Feel confident as you snorkel as you guide will put out rips buoys to ensure that you are visible to passing boats. Uncover the secret world beneath of the waves in the turquoise waters near Agia Napa where their are azure sea caves that you can swim into, if the water is calm. Swim under the Lovers' Bridge natural arch as you make your way along a kilometer-long route. Continue to the the northern end of Cape Greko to Konnos beach which is well-known for its prevalence of green sea turtles and its white sand beach. Return to your accommodation at the end of your day trip.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (free ride) Guide Use of snorkelling equipment (free) Swim stops
- •In case of a choppy sea, if the guests prefer, there can just be a swimming stop around East Cape Greko where the water is calmer •If the weather is expected to be bad everywhere, the trip will be cancelled •The trip is customizable and the route can be finetuned on the day, depending on the weather and the travelers' preferences