My Guide Website?
From Nicosia: Nicosia and Kyrenia Full-Day Small Group Tour23 Reviews
See the sights of Cyprus on both sides of the border on a full-day sightseeing tour of the Five Finger Mountains, Bellapais Abbey, Saint Hilarion Castle and the walled city of Nicosia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Explore the fairytale fortress of Saint Hilarion Castle
- Marvel at the ruins of Bellapais Abbey in the Five Fingers Mountains
- Stroll the historic streets of the walled city of Nicosia
DescriptionVisit the fairytale fortress of Saint Hilarion Castle in the Kyrenia mountain range of Cyprus and get 1.5 hours to explore the former monastery, named after a monk who chose the location for his hermitage in the 10th century. Move on to the ruins of 13th-century Bellapais Abbey in the Five Fingers Mountains region of Turkish-controlled Northern Cyprus. Enjoy a 30-minute coffee break before driving to the harbor town of Kyrenia on the northern coast. Get some time to explore the town, founded by the Achaeans tribe after the Trojan War. Next, explore the divided capital city of Nicosia and enjoy lunch in the Ottoman-era Great Han. Experience both the Greek and Turkish areas of the walled city at sites such as the large caravanserai of the Büyük Han and the amazing Selimiye Mosque, converted from a Catholic cathedral following the Ottoman siege of the city in 1570.
IncludesTransportation Guide Entrance fees to historical sites
- Please bring your passport in order to cross the border in Nicosia