My Guide Website?
Boat Tour - Cape Greco - aboard a private motor yacht
Discover dreamlike bays and beaches, a spectacular rocky coastline and crystal-clear water. You can experience all of this with us on board, without dozens of other people and without annoying music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Blue Lagoon
- Bridge of Lovers
- Sea Caves
- 3 hours aboard a motoryacht
DescriptionWe will either meet you at the Agia Napa marina or pick you up at your hotel. A welcome drink awaits you on board and then it's time to cast off. During your private boat trip, you can relax, enjoy a drink or do whatever you like. At our moorings, you can enjoy the tranquillity of the sea, listen to the sound of the water, swim or snorkel. From the marina in Agia Napa, we sail along perhaps the most beautiful coastline in Cyprus. You may have already seen some of the sights from the land, but everything looks completely different from the water. We pass the entire town of Agia Napa, see the 'Bridge of Lovers' and the famous 'Sea Caves', gaze into dreamy bays, circle Cape Greco and are in the famous 'Blue Lagoon'. At the end of Cape Greco National Park we find the 'Ayioi Anargiroi Chapel' and the 'Smugglers' Cave' below. We turn back here, enjoy another break in one of the bays and take a leisurely drive back to the harbour. During the entire trip, you can sunbathe on our foredeck or, if you prefer to sit in the shade, in our cosy seating area at the stern. Drinks and snacks are available for you throughout the tour.
IncludesHotel pick up 3 hours boat tour Snacks and drinks
- the tour will not take place if a weather warning has been issued, if there is a swell, if it is very windy - so safety is not 100% guaranteed.