My Guide Website?
Ayia Napa: Lazy Day Cruise, Sea Caves, Blue Lagoon, & Lunch325 Reviews
Enjoy a fabulous way to see the east coast of Cyprus, with 2 fantastic swimming stops, great photo ops & lunch included. See famous sites like the Blue Lagoon, Lover's Bridge, and Fig Tree Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Super friendly hospitality that's second to none..
- Its fantastic way to get some fabulous photos of your time here in Cyprus
- We love what we do which is why you'll love it too
- As well as the cruise take in the history of the island
- The longest running cruise in Cyprus
DescriptionJoin us for a truly relaxing day on board viewing all the bays & beaches of the east coast & including the Sea Caves, Cape Greco, Lovers Bridge, the Cliffside Chapel, Fig Tree Bay & Protaras... swimming in the fabulous Blue Lagoon & Konnos Bay, and a chance to view Famagusta (ghost town) where we give you a brief commentary/history of the area and the events of 1974. Then join us for our lovely roast chicken lunch which is accompanied by our famous Cyprus roast potatoes freshly cooked onboard and served with salad, greek bread & butter, or we also have a vegetarian/vegan option. Our 2 swim stops give you the opportunity to swim/snorkel in some of the most breathtaking bays and crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean... Come and join us for a truly unforgettable day
- the route may be subject to change in accordance with the prevailing weather conditions