My Guide Website?
Agia Napa: Sea Caves Guided Kayaking20 Reviews
Kayak in the crystal clear waters of Agia Napa on this guided tour. Explore the rocky coastline, discover sea caves, see the Lover's Bridge natural arch, and visit golden-sand beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- From Nicosia: Kykkos & Kalopanayiotis Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Paphos: Troodos-Venetian Bridge-Millomeris Waterfall
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Kayak with a guide along a rocky coast with crystal clear light blue waters
- (Usually) kayak under picture perfect romantic Lovers' Bridge natural arch
- (Usually) enter two sea caves, one of which has two entrances
- Visit relatively remote pretty sandy beaches
DescriptionIf we have time and explorers want to we can also kayak to Cape Greko Sea Caves and back (3.5 / 2 mi). Limnara beach is the start of the kayaking trip and the basic route goes west until Glyky Nero beach (and then back to Limnara beach). The coastline is rocky, with many formations, interrupted by two natural sandy beaches (one is too narrow and shallow to go into on a kayak) and one man-made. The big highlights of the trip are the collection of Sea Caves just east of the beaches of Pantahou and Glyky Nero in Agia Napa. There are more than five sea caves, but most are either very narrow to enter or their height above sea level is limited. Usually we enter two of them. The experience is superb. We enter teh first cave from one entrance and leave from the other. The second cave that we enter has only a single (wider) entrance and the colours there are very beautiful, especially as it has a white sand bottom throughout and light blue water colours. Lovers' Bridge natural rocky arch is another big highlight of the trip. The arch is quite wide for a few kayaks to go under at the same The kayaking trip ends back at Limnara beach.
- You will probably get wet and should not bring along things that may be damaged by salt water The kayaks are light, only 18 kilograms each, and can go relatively fast, depending also on the weight on them. There is some storage place on them A maximum of two travelers kayaking at any time It should be noted that between November 15 to March 15 the Agia Napa sea caves are not visited as to not disturb the breeding seal population