Cyprus-Russian Festival will take place in the first weekend of this summer, on the 4-5th of June.
It’s the 11th time when the Festival brings together all those who love Cyprus and Russia. The program of the Festival is getting more varied every year.
The Opening ceremony of the Festival will be attended by H.E. President of Cyprus Mr. Nicos Anastasiades, Cyprus ministers, members of the Parliament, ambassadors and public figures.
The Cyprus-Russian Festival is by far the biggest event of its kind in Europe. This year more than 1500 actors, dancers and singers from both countries will perform on three stages.
Cyprus-Russian Festival is:
- Non-stop concert and entertainment program on 3 stages prepared by actors, dancers, singers and athletes
- Festival Fair with a wide range of products – icons, books, toys, jewelry, cosmetics, organic products, sweets, fruits, ice-cream and etc.
- Art contest “My Matrioshka”
- High Heel race
- Baby stroller parade
- Amusement park and different workshops for children
- Exhibition of Russian and Cypriot painters
- Sport competitions, dance lessons, theatrical performances
- Concert of popular singers
- Cafe and restaurants
- Fireworks and many other surprises for the guests