Dro.Me.A Racing and Klirou Community Council organize the 7th Klirou Atovrisi Cross Country Challenge on 15/4/2018. The event will have as starting and finishing points the Klirou central square and will include the following events:
• 10:00 am: 12-km cycling race, participation fee 10 Euros
• 10:05 am: Children's 400-m run, free participation
• 10:15 am: 12-km cross-country running race for those aged 18 years old and above. Participation fee 10 Euros.
• 10:20 am: 4-km cycling race, free participation.
• 10:25 am: 4-km cross-country running race for those aged 15 years old and above. Participation fee 5 Euros.
• 10:30 am: Health walk with Europa Donna. Free participation.
The event aims to promote social sport to the local society while at the same time serves as a charity. The participants will have the opportunity to donate to Europa Donna society so that it can promote its charitable work.
The event is sponsored by Webarts and Kykkos Water it is supported by the CSO and it is under the auspices of KOEAS. Moreover, the race is supported by Cablenet, the 2018 Major Sponsor of Dro.Me.A Racing.
The Klirou Community Council will be offering local delights during the event.
Online registrations will open soon for the 12K & 4K running races only at www.dromearacing.com. Τhere will be no registrations on the day of the event for the 12K & 4K Running races. For the children's race and for the 12K & 4K cycling races registrations will only be available on the day of the event.
Awards: All participants will receive finishers medals and awards will be handed out to the first 6 finisher runners in the men's and women's overall categories for the 12K and to the first 3 finishers in the men's and women's overall categories for the 4K running and 12K/4K cycling races. No medals will be awarded to the winners of the age group categories and the money saved will be donated towards Europa Donna.
My Guide Website?