My Guide Website?
PAPHOS: Half Day City Tour (Private)
Discover Paphos in a 4-hour private tour, exploring both the traditional old town Ktima and Kato Paphos, including the Tombs of the Kings, Archaeological park with its mosaics and St. Pauls Pillar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Visit the Archaeological Park in Kato Paphos, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the underground Tombs of the Kings. Visit catacombs & crypts.
- Discover the charming old town of the city, which is known as Ktima.
- See the St. Pauls Pillar to which Saint Paul was said to have been tied.
DescriptionEmbark on a distinctive 4-hour private guided tour, delving into the charm of Paphos through its two distinct parts. Explore the traditional old town, Ktima, in the upper section, and the vibrant Kato Paphos in the lower part near the harbor. Immerse yourself in history as you visit the archaeological park, adorned with breathtaking mosaics, and uncover the mysteries of the Tombs of the Kings. Conclude your journey with a visit to the renowned St. Paul's Pillar, connecting with the city's rich past in a truly personalized experience.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off English speaking guide Transportation by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Departure time can be flexible. Please enquire.