My Guide Website?
Kourion: Self-Guided Archaeological Site Walking Tour3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Kourion’s millennia-long history as you walk among the ancient ruins of this coastal city with a self-guided walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- From Nicosia: Kykkos & Kalopanayiotis Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Paphos: Troodos-Venetian Bridge-Millomeris Waterfall
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Walk among the ruins of one of the most technologically advanced sites in Cyprus
- Learn the complex histories of these magnificent monuments
- See reconstructions of the city in multiple eras and learn about its rediscovery
- Explore some of the earliest Christian sites in the region
DescriptionStart by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map. NOTE: This 0.2+ mile-long tour covers the essentials of Kourion Cyprus in 1-2 hours. Discover the ruins of ancient Kourion on this self-guided walking tour. Listen to the history of these magnificent monuments using an app, which also includes a map, animated videos, and reconstructions to help bring these ruins to life. Start by downloading the Action Tour Guide app that will function as your personal guide, audio tour, and map all in one. See the House of Eustolios, where one of the city’s most prominent noblemen once lived. Learn about the ancient history of Kourion and its significance today. Then visit the amphitheater, where thousands of people gathered for plays and concerts. Admire the Kourion aqueducts and the agora, the public square where bustling markets once thrived, then continue to the public baths. See the mosaics in the Gladiator House and House of Achilles, and learn about the subjects within these images. Finally, see one of the earliest Christian basilicas ever built. As you make your way back to the visitor’s center, encounter even more ruins, and hear about the earthquake which destroyed the thriving city.
IncludesA link to download the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password for your tour(s). An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller — all in one mobile app tour. Our mission: To explore the world and its many stories. Join us! Excellent value: Buy a single tour per couple and enjoy the journey together by sharing headphones. Ease of use: Stories auto-play based on your location so you don’t have to do anything once you’ve started. Offline map: Works without a cell signal or wifi once downloaded. Hidden gems: Visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history. Flexibility: Explore at your own pace with no fixed schedule. Take a break, a hike, whatever, and pick up where you left off! No expiration date: Your tour is valid for life. Listen whenever, wherever, and however often you want. All-day support line: Call, chat, or email for help.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Walking tour: Use one tour per couple and share headphones.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.