My Guide Website?
From Paphos: Authentic Cyprus Guided Tour with Breakfast52 Reviews
Delve into the culture of Cyprus on a guided tour from Paphos. See the island through its produce and tradition as you visit a pottery shop, watch how Loukoumia is made, and enjoy a Cypriot breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- From Nicosia: Kykkos & Kalopanayiotis Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Paphos: Troodos-Venetian Bridge-Millomeris Waterfall
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Pottery tradition
- Cyprus delights called'loukoumia'
- Experience of the making of Haloumi cheese and bread
- Taste a late Cypriot breakefast -brunch
- Ayios Neofytos Monastery
DescriptionWe begin our day with a stop at a pottery workshop in Yeroskipou village, where we will see how the potters continue the ancient traditional craft. Our next stop is at the village square where we will see the unique 5-domed church of St Paraskevi, built in the 9th century reputedly on the site where the ancient temple of Aphrodite previously stood. We will also have a chance to see how the ‘loukoumi a’ (Turkish delights) are made and wander around the square with its local produce shops. From there we will go to a small village, Letymvou, where we will visit Sophia’s traditional house where you can experience rooms with the original furniture and décor as well as traditional costumes. You will see the baking of village bread in the clay oven and/or makes other local delicacies such as the traditional halloumi cheese. Afterwards we will have a brunch –a special “Cypriot breakfast”, prepared by Sophia (included in the price). Next, we will visit the Saint Neophytos monastery and the “Enkleistra”, an enclosure which was carved out of the mountain in the 12th century by the hermit Neophytos and contains some of the finest Byzantine frescoes. The main church of the monastery was built around 200 years after the death of St Neophytos and is dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
IncludesImportant:Pick up time on your voucher is not the actual.You will receive email after booking with the exact pick up time. Pickup and drop-off ,location within Paphos tourist areas Cyprus Breakfast Live guide comfortable and climate control coach
- Customer need to call 00357 26221203 or email at email@example.com the customer service, 24 hours prior the tour to advise the nearest pick up location and time from their place of stay. Time indicated on your voucher is NOT the actual pick up time