My Guide Website?
From Ayia Napa: Blue Lagoon and Turtle Cove Boat Cruise526 Reviews
Discover the best of the Ayia Napa coastline on a cruise to the Blue Lagoon. Use the masks and snorkels provided to make the most of two 1-hour swimming stops along the way to the picturesque lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the warm ocean breeze on your skin as you set sail from Ayia Napa harbour
- Marvel at the stunning rock formations on the way to the Blue Lagoon
- Rent snorkels and go snorkeling at the Turtle Cove, swim with turtles around
- Feel the rush of jumping off top deck of the boat
DescriptionSet sail along the southeast coast of Cyprus on a boat cruise from Ayia Napa to the famous Blue Lagoon. Admire the striking coastline as you sail, stopping along the way to swim in the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Board the boat and head out to sea, sailing along the southeastern coast and passing by popular landmarks. Sit back, unwind, and take in the sights as you listen to relaxing music and feel the gentle ocean breeze on your skin. Take advantage of 2 swim stops along the way, one in Konnos Bay and one at the Blue Lagoon. Each swim stop will last for around 1 hour. Go for a dip in the azure waters, or make use of the snorkeling equipment on board, and discover the underwater world off the coast of Cyprus. And if you're feeling adventurous, you can also jump into the water from the boat's upper deck. Or, if you'd prefer to work on your tan, feel free to relax on one of the 40 mattresses provided on the top deck for sunbathing. Your Blue Lagoon boat tour comes to an end back at the marina where you boarded the luxury cruiser.
IncludesBlue lagoon cruise Use of the upper sun deck Use of snorkeling equipment
- The snorkeling equipment is free to use. However, a €20 (cash only) deposit is required to use the equipment. Once it is returned safely, your deposit will be refunded