My Guide Website?
Paphos: Half-Day City Tour with Tombs of the Kings Entry23 Reviews
Leap back in time to ancient Greek civilization on a Paphos tour that's perfect for historical enthusiasts. Explore Paphos Archaeological Park and the Tombs of the Kings with included entry tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Tombs of the Kings an impressive necropolis located east of Paphos
- House of Dionysos: This rich building belongs to the Greco-Roman
- Villa of Theseus: Built in the second half of the 2nd century A.D.
- Pillar St St Paul
DescriptionIdeal for historical enthusiasts, this 4-hour tour will take you back to ancient Greek civilization. We will head to the Old Town of Paphos where you will discover hidden Cyprus. We then visit the legendary tombs of kings, the house of Dionysos with its amazingly well-preserved mosaics and the castle of Paphos.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry tickets to the Areological Park and the Tombs of the Kings
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions.