My Guide Website?
Paphos: Buggy Safari to Akamas Peninsula with Lunch30 Reviews
Embark on a thrilling Buggy tour in Paphos and explore the national park of Akamas Peninsula. View sea caves, a shipwreck, Lara Bay's turtle nesting site and a delicious lunch next to the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Visit Sea-caves, Edro III shipwreck & Akamas Peninsula
- Self-drive Buggy Experience
- Lunch (Vegetarian and meat options)
- Explore off road tracks
DescriptionYour adventure starts by meeting your expert guides who will ensure you get comfortable with your vehicle. The journey begins by driving passed through Paphos harbor, tracing a 15km coastal road to Coral Bay. Your first stop at the Sea-Caves area, known for the 2011 Edro shipwreck, provides a dramatic backdrop and a perfect photo opportunity. Then you will dive into the heart of Akamas Peninsula, Cyprus's national park and Unesco heritage. Brace yourself for an adventurous off-road drive as you make your way to Lara Bay, also known as Turtle Bay—a popular egg-laying site for turtle species. Enjoy free time at Lara Bay to swim and unwind, surrounded by the natural beauty of the peninsula. Indulge in a local and tasty lunch at a nearby restaurant, savoring the flavors of Cyprus. As the journey concludes, the memories linger. The combination of driving near the sea, conquering natural tracks, and navigating breathtaking hills ensures this tour is not just an adventure—it's an unforgettable experience etched in the landscape of your Cyprus memories.
IncludesExperienced local guider Lunch (Meat and Vegetarian options) Soft drink or water Goods & services tax Gear (optional if needed) Fuel surcharges
- The minimum age of the driver has to be 21 years old Let the local partner or guide know of any possible health issues you may have You will be driving through dusty conditions when off-road Extreme or dangerous driving is not allowed. The local partner reserves the right to decline participation in order to avoid dangerous or risky individuals or groups Upon discretion and if necessary, the local partner may ask for a security deposit The length of the tour is estimated. It can take longer or less depending on the traffic or size of the group