My Guide Website?
From Paphos: Coral Bay and Adonis Baths Guided Buggy Tour73 Reviews
Discover the beautiful surroundings of Paphos while experiencing the thrill of driving the quad or buggy from Coral Bay to Adonis Baths. See a shipwreck, visit a turtle breeding site, and go swimming.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Feel the breeze while you drive the quad or buggy along the coast to Coral Bay
- Marvel at the amazing rock formations in the sea caves and see a real shipwreck
- Visit the marina at St. George'sHharbor and enjoy the panoramic view of the sea
- Learn about the turtles and the love affair between Adonis and Goddess Aphrodite
- Enjoy a swim at Adonis Baths and go for a nature walk on the countryside trails
DescriptionEnjoy a quad or buggy safari and see the coral beach at Pegeia. Check out the sea caves and a real shipwreck, then admire the marina at St. George's Harbor. Visit turtle breeding sites, chill out in a cafe, go swimming at Adonis baths, and enjoy a leisurely stroll on the nature trails. Arrive at the meeting point in the morning for a quick briefing and safety check. Then, hop onto the quad and begin your adventure at 10:00 AM. Ride along the beautiful coast past the coral beach of Pegeia. Next, continue to the sea caves, known for their spectacular rock formations. See the shipwreck of the Edro 3, which capsized in 2011. Afterward, stop at St. George's Harbor, known for its catacombs and archeological sites. Take in the breathtaking view of the marina. Then, visit the turtle breeding sites at Akamas Reserve and swim at the Lara Turtle Conservation Station. Take a break from some refreshments at a cafe located between the mountains and the sea. Following this, visit Adonis Baths. Go swimming, see the waterfall, and walk along the nature trails. Learn about the history of Aphrodite and Adonis. Finally, return to the starting point.
IncludesSafety briefing Tour guide Quad or buggy (depending on add-on selected) Helmets and Goggles (if needed) 3rd party insurance All fees and taxes
- This tour will take place rain or shine Only drivers with prior experience can drive the quad bike Drivers must have a Category B license that is currently valid The minimum driving age is 18 years old The minimum passenger age is 12 on the quad, and there are no restrictions for buggies A picture of the driving license is accepted Please bring cash to pay for lunch (if needed) and the entry fee to the Adonis Baths Bring swimming gear and towels if you want to swim