My Guide Website?
From Ayia Napa & Protaras: Kourion Tour and Paphos Town3 Reviews
Explore the fascinating history and classical legends of Cyprus on a day trip around the west of the island. Visit the archaeological sites of Kourion and the House of Dionysos in Paphos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Visit the impressive archaeological site of Kourion
- Discover 'Aphrodite's Rock' at the sea stack of Petra tou Romiou
- Explore the UNESCO-designated necropolis of the Tombs of the Kings
DescriptionDiscover what Cyprus has to offer, on a day trip around the western side of the island. Learn the history and amazing legends with stops at Kourion, Petra tou Romiou, the Tombs of the Kings, and the Villa of Dionysos. Enjoy pickup from your hotel and kick off the morning with a trip to Kourion, one of the most impressive archaeological sites on the island. Admire its classic Greco-Roman architecture, especially the half-moon of seats that face out to the sea. Next, arrive at Petra tou Romiou, an off-shore rock where, according to the myths, the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, rose up from the waves. Take a quick photo, and head to the UNESCO-rated Tombs of the Kings. Afterward, discover the modern harbor, brimming with bars and restaurants, where you can take some free time to explore. In the afternoon, opt to visit the Roman mosaics at the Villa of Dionysos and enjoy an optional tour of the site before going back to your hotel.
IncludesEntrance fees Guide Hotel pick-up and drop off at selected hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply. Tours may be cancelled if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change