My Guide Website?
Cyprus: Odyssey Boat Safari from Larnaca to Protaras30 Reviews
Experience a breathtaking cruise along the Cyprus coastline with a guide. Discover some of the coast's hidden gems like Zenobia, Cape Pyla, Cape Greco, and indulge in a traditional Cypriot lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- Walk around Lefkara manmade lake, near Pano Lefkara village
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Enjoy a relaxing day of coastal exploration with a guide
- Discover many of Cyprus' local hotspots and scenic destinations
- Admire the crystal clear waters of Cape Pyla
- Discover the hidden Treasures of the Cyprus coastline
- Savor a delicious Cypriot lunch in an idyllic atmosphere
DescriptionEmbark on the 'Odyssey Boat Safari,' a breathtaking cruise that promises an unforgettable adventure like no other. Take part in a journey of wonder and discovery as you visit local hotspots such as Cape Pyla, Red Cliffs, Zenobia, and indulge in a traditional Cypriot lunch. Set-off from Larnaca Marina and head to your first stop, the Zenobia shipwreck. Snorkel, swim, and marvel at divers exploring the depths of Zenobia, making this an experience of a lifetime. Sail to Cape Pyla and be mesmerized by the magnificent caves, stunning Red cliffs, and the graceful sea eagles' habitats. Take a refreshing swim at Cape Pyla while you indulge in the beauty of the surroundings. Depart from this location and savor the taste of complimentary fruits on board. Continue on your journey and pass by a fishing farm where you can see the breeding of the Cypriot delicacy fish, Tsipoura (sea bream). Keep an eye out for dolphins who may surprise you with their playful presence. Cruise along the captivating beaches of Ayia Napa, boasting their renowned white sand and turquoise waters. Discover the remarkable Cape Greco, passing the natural Love Bridge and the intriguing Pirate Caves, once used by pirates and smugglers of old. Take a plunge into the enticing Blue Lagoon, a perfect spot for swimming and snorkelling in this paradise-like setting. At 1:00 PM, a delightful Cypriot buffet awaits, featuring mouthwatering homemade local dishes and BBQ treats to satisfy your appetite. Follow the coastline towards Protaras and approach Famagusta where you'll gain insights into the Ghost City, a glimpse of the Turkish-occupied town. The cruise concludes at the picturesque fishing port of Golden Coast around 2:00 PM. - Please note that cruises are always subject to weather conditions and the captain's decision. - The cruise route is subject to change due to weather conditions and/or the captain's decision. - Transfer times are sometimes subject to delay due to traffic or other factors that can affect the pick-up schedule.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Traditional Cypriot BBQ buffet Open bar (local wine, zivania, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee, and water)
- Please kindly note that access to each locations is always subject to weather conditions and the captain’s decision