My Guide Website?
Weddings at the Anassa Hotel
The Anassa Hotel is a top luxury 5 star deluxe hotel resort set on a secluded spot, on the edge of the proposed Akamas Natural Reserve along one of Cyprus's finest beaches in between the charming fishing village of Latchi and the Baths of Aphrodite. Anassa - meaning 'queen' in ancient Greek 'is the jewel in Cyprus's crown: a majestic resort that exudes the charm of a traditional Cypriot village'.
Your Wedding at Anassa
Book an exquisite wedding in the 'Queen' of hotels on one of the most majestic locations in Cyprus. You can choose to conduct a religious ceremony at the Byzantine style Ayia Athanasia chapel at the village square or a civil wedding at the Polis Town Hall, on the Anassa sunset terrace or on a romantic spot in the hotel gardens.
Afterwards, celebrate at one of Anassa's elegant wedding venues including the magnificent Zephyros ballroom, Helios restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean sea and Latchi bay, romantic candlelit Basiliko restaurant, Cypriot tavern Pelagos restaurant overlooking the sea and the main pool, Amorosa and the Armonia terraces for marvellous champagne receptions with breathtaking views, the Anassa beach for romantic settings and Galaxias for great after parties and disco nights.
The Anassa Wedding team is delighted to assist you in planning your most important day with great attention to detail from wedding banquet, entertainment and fireworks to spa treatments and decorations so that you will cherish every moment.
Ayia Athanasia Chapel
The hotel's own Byzantine-style chapel, Ayia Athanasia, is at your disposal for your wedding ceremony. The Chapel hosts approximately 40 guests and is fully air-conditioned. It is located at the Village Square and may be decorated to your taste. Larger wedding ceremonies may take place in the front of the chapel (or combined in the chapel and outside). It is recommend that a church ceremony takes place later in the afternoon due to the normally hot Cyprus weather during the day.
Chapel Reservation and Fee
The chapel can be reserved at a nominal fee of €400.00. A tentative reservation can be made for the chapel and it will be reserved for the performance of the ceremony based on availability (please see also 'Date Confirmation and Payment'). A contribution to a religious ceremony, such as a donation to the church or priest, is at the guest's discretion.
The Hotel's Wedding Package includes:
• Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability upon arrival)
• Welcome fruit platter and flowers upon arrival
• A bottle of French Champagne upon arrival
• One candlelit three-course dinner for two, served to Amorosa and the Armonia terraces or balcony (including a bottle of local house wine)
• Champagne Breakfast for two served in-room or to Amorosa/Armonia terraces the morning after your wedding
The wedding package does not include accommodation arrangements. Gala dinners, international buffets, video and photographic services can be arranged upon request. The hotel representatives will be pleased to assist you with all legal formalities though please allow a day to attend to these.
In general, the documentation required by the local authorities is:
• Passports (including those of two witnesses)
• Birth certificates
• Proof of single status
• Decree absolute if divorced
• Death certificate if widowed
• Parental consent if under minimum age
• Wedding rings
Copies of these documents must be forwarded to the hotel one month in advance. The bridal couple should be in Cyprus at least four days before the wedding.
The Honeymoon Package includes:
Flowers, a bottle of French House Champagne, plus a sweet surprise from the Pastry Chef in your room upon arrival.
• Anassa Deluxe Breakfast for two on the balcony of your room, accompanied by a half bottle of French Champagne
• One romantic candlelit dinner for two, served to Amorosa and the Armonia terraces, including a four-course menu and a specially selected bottle of Cypriot Wine
• Cleopatra's Milk Bath - a sensual bath (for two or each?) with organic milk, rose petals and essential oils
• Honeymoon gifts including two Anassa bathrobes
The Honeymoon Package is €630 per couple. This package does not include accommodation.
Arrangements can only be booked in addition to a stay at Anassa.