Almyra Hotel Weddings - Cyprus
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Almyra Hotel Weddings
Almyra Hotel is a cutting-edge luxury 5 star family beach hotel ideal for your wedding day.
Fine food, attentive, but discreet service and an almost obsessive attention to detail: hotel's expert planners will tailor all the arrangements to suit your specific needs. From a gala banquet for 100 to a candlelit dinner for two, Almyra Hotel love conjuring up special touches to make your day (and those surrounding it) magical in every way.
Private Wedding Venues - Ceremony
The hotel have an initial fee booking fee of €500.00 (non refundable) which is payable to Almyra upon confirmation from the Town Hall. This will secure your booking with the hotel and confirm you will be the only wedding / wedding reception taking place that day. This also includes the hire of Mosaics Lawn for the ceremony and Helios Terrace or West Mosaics Terrace or restaurant for the dinner or the hire of Spa Roof Terrace.
Wedding Coordination Fee €100.00
The hotel's wedding team approaches each wedding as though it is their own, pouring heart and soul into personalising and perfecting every minute detail. They can arrange everything, from the wedding menu, flowers, entertainment and photographer, allowing you to relax in the knowledge that your wedding day will be as perfect as you have always dreamed it would be.
The following venues for ceremonies & cocktail/ drinks receptions incur an additional fee:
Kyma Lawns, Kyma Rooftops.
Almyra will provide the following complimentary:
• CD / IPod player for music for ceremony and reception
• 20 x white chair covers
• Red Carpet
• Ceremony table with white linen
• 1 Bottle of local Sparkling Wine for couple for toast
• Champagne breakfast morning after the wedding
• Candlelit dinner for two in their fine dining restaurant
• 10% discount on all pre-booked Spa treatments
• Room upgrade for duration of your stay to Superior Sea View room or higher category, subject to availability
• Early check in, subject to availability
To legally marry in Cyprus you must provide the following:
• Freedom to marry letter (Sworn affidavit from your solicitor)
• Divorce certificate (Decree absolute - Please ensure this is an original copy with a red stamp)
• Death Certificate - only in cases of widows/widowers
• For any person under 21 years of age, written and signed permission from their parents is required.
• Baptism Certificates (for Church weddings only)
• You will need to be in Cyprus at least two working days prior to your wedding in order to submit the necessary paperwork to the Town Hall / church for your wedding.
• You must stay at Almyra for a minimum of 2 nights in order to hold your wedding here.
• To hold your wedding ceremony at Almyra you must also hold your wedding reception here.
Town Hall Fees - €631.92
Payable in cash directly to the Town Hall when applying for a marriage license.
You may also like
Galu Seaside - WeddingsLarnaka (Larnaca),
Galu Seaside is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful seaside places in Cyprus.
Minthis WeddingsPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards and overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis Hills resort.
Gold and Silver EventsLarnaka
Gold and Silver Events offers professional expertise and will help you plan and organize all preparations for your special event.......
Columbia Beach Resort - WeddingsLemesos (Limassol), Pissouri
Discover the Magic of Weddings in Cyprus... here your wedding dreams come true! The Columbia Beach Resort is a unique and magical venue for weddings in Cyprus..........
Londa Hotel WeddingsYermasoyia,
The Londa Beach Hotel will give you a Cyprus Wedding to remember..........
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
Acropolis PalaceLarnaka (Larnaca), Larnaka
The Acropolis Palace is well known in Larnaca as the beautiful venue for all types of family and corporate celebrations..........
Nicosia MunicipalityLefkosia (Nicosia),
Nicosia has been the capital of the country for over 1000 years, the last and only divided capital in Europe..........
Lefkara MunicipalityLefkara, Larnaka
Majestic and picturesque architecture. Preserved houses built with traditional Cyprus stone and design, pebbled narrow streets, beautiful gardens with bougainvilleas, rich history. Warm people, true Cyprus hospitality. The perfect recipe for a special and memorable wedding!
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.