Larnaka Winter Experiences!
Free Tours - Activities - Gastronomy
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Paphos: Taste of Cyprus Day Trip
- From Nicosia: Half-Day St. Hilarion Castle & Bellapais Tour
- From Paphos: Akamas Highlights and Blue Lagoon Relax Day
- Cyprus: Introductory Scuba Lesson and Dive with Transfer
- From Paphos: Troodos, Kykkos Monastery, and Winery Day Trip
Th weekly programme with a wonderful array of complimentary activities is organised in Larnaka every winter for tourists staying in licenced hotels, apartments and agrotouristic establishments within the Larnaka region.
The Larnaka Winter Experiences programme has been created by the Larnaka Tourism Board, the Cyprus Tourism Organisation (CTO) and the Local Authorities of the region to winter tourists a taste of authenticity and tradition of the Larnaka region.
It begins from 01 November 2017 until 30 April 2018, and the programme is as follows:
- Monday: A trip to Voroklini Lake with bird watching, a basket weaving demonstration, and the preparation (and sampling) of traditional delicacies.
- Tuesday: A full day out at the unique Mazotos Camel Park, which offers something for all the family.
- Wednesday: Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of the old town, complete with professional guide.
- Thursday: A packed trip to Athienou village includes visits to the local museum and the restored flourmill, and a Halloumi cheese making demonstration.
- Friday: A second guided walking tour explores Larnaka’s old neighbourhoods where traditional crafts are practised at the local workshops.
- Saturday: A full excursion that takes in Kiti village and its famous church; food and handicraft demonstrations at Ayios Theodoros village; wine tasting in Kato Drys village, and a visit to Lefkara village.
Click here to download the weekly programme for period 2017/18.