Paphos: Cyprus Tastes and Traditions Tour
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the secluded monastery of Agios Neophytos
- Enjoy a demonstration of halloumi cheese and bread making at a traditional village house
- Taste Cyprus wine at a local winery
DescriptionAfter being collected from your Pahpos accommodation, you will make your way to the first stop of your day, Yeroskipou. Once there you will visit a shop and learn about the making of traditional 'loukoumi'. From there you will travel to the Agios Neophytos Monastery. The Agios Neophytos Monastery is located in a secluded location in the heart of a picturesque valley. From there, you'll head to Letymvou Village where you will visit Sofia’s Traditional House. You will then enjoy a demonstration of halloumi cheese and bread making, before making your final stop of the day to local winery where you will be treated to a wine tasting. Following the wine tasting, your tour ends with drop off to your centrally-located hotel in Paphos.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide Transport Entrance fees Wine tasting Any drinks Lunch
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • A moderate amount of walking is involved • Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund)
- Minimum numbers apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums (no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
Larnaka Medieval CastleLarnaka-Larnaca, Cyprus
One can easily spot the Larnaka castle at the south end of Phinikoudes. It is believed that the castle founded during the Byzantine era as the first fortification in the ...
Encryptus RealiusLemesos (Limassol), Limassol
Closed room, strange objects and puzzles - are all that you have got in a locked room. You are desperate to get out, but would you manage so?.........
Cyprus Archaeological MuseumLefkosia-Nicosia, Cyprus
Cyprus Museum (Archaeological) is the islands foremost museum located in Lefkosia.............