My Guide Website?
Paphos: Cyprus Tastes and Traditions Tour
- Discover the secluded monastery of Agios Neophytos
- Enjoy a demonstration of halloumi cheese and bread making at a traditional village house
- Taste Cyprus wine at a local winery
DescriptionAfter being collected from your Pahpos accommodation, you will make your way to the first stop of your day, Yeroskipou. Once there you will visit a shop and learn about the making of traditional 'loukoumi'. From there you will travel to the Agios Neophytos Monastery. The Agios Neophytos Monastery is located in a secluded location in the heart of a picturesque valley. From there, you'll head to Letymvou Village where you will visit Sofia’s Traditional House. You will then enjoy a demonstration of halloumi cheese and bread making, before making your final stop of the day to local winery where you will be treated to a wine tasting. Following the wine tasting, your tour ends with drop off to your centrally-located hotel in Paphos.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide Transport Entrance fees Wine tasting Any drinks Lunch
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • A moderate amount of walking is involved • Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund)
- Minimum numbers apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums (no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceBook Now