My Guide Website?
Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark: 2-Day Pass
- Indulge in a relaxing trip on a 400-meter lazy river
- Race down the 'Kamikaze' slide
- Grab your tube and face one of the biggest wave pools in Europe
- Test your strength and agility as you climb the sheer sides of the 'Super Volcano'
DescriptionGet a 2-day pass to Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark, the largest waterpark in the Paphos region. Cool down with this giant park’s variety of slides, pools, and water attractions. Grab a friend and chute down the “Gravity” tube-slide together. Speed down the curves of the “Kamikaze” bodyslide. Dare to take an adrenaline-pumping ride down the “Free Fall”, a towering slide that shoots you down in a near vertical incline, ending in a splash that will take your breath away. Or, have a calmer day: jump into a leisure pool and take a scuba diving lesson, or drift through the park on a giant “Wet Bubble”. Take a dip and bounce along with the surf in the wave pool. Young children will love playing in the kids' water-play area where they can play on a pirate ship, climb up the mini-volcano, and jump on the mini-bubble. After an afternoon of exploring all the park has to offer, luxuriate with a dip in the jacuzzi. In between slides, enjoy a meal at the food court, featuring Phukhet, a new Chinese restaurant.
Includes• Entrance fees • Free Wi-Fi • Parking • Food and beverages
- Open every day from March 26 to November 2
- There is a large free parking lot located directly in front of the water park.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now