My Guide Website?
Limassol: Troodos Mountain Wine Tour with a Local
- Visit family-owned boutique wineries and try their award-wining wines
- Explore the quaint village of Omodos, visit the historical church, and shop in the local craft shops
- Enjoy a traditional snack and Cyprus coffee in the village square
- Enjoy a traditional products food tasting
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Limassol. Meet your local guide, an all-native Cypriot who has returned to Cyprus after venturing off into the world. Learn out about the local food and wine offerings from your knowledgable foodie guide. Drive to a Troodos mountain village and visit an award-winning boutique winery. Take a tour of the facility and enjoy a wine tasting. Continue to Omodos village where you’ll have a chance to wander the cobbled streets and take in the picturesque scenery. Visit the local church, monastery, and local craft shops. As you explore the village, stop for a food tasting. Discover a wine museum owned by a wine-making family. Enjoy your 2nd wine tasting. After you’ve sampled 15+ wines, sit down for coffee and a traditional snack. Relax and watch the world guy.
IncludesPick-up & drop-off from a Limassol location of your choice Transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water Traditional foods tasting Traditional snack Cyprus coffee Guided tour of Omodos village 2 wine tastings featuring approx. 15+ wines Gratuities
- It is advised to eat breakfast before being picked up.
- Please inform the local partner concerning any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 48hrs before the activity.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now