Highlights of Nicosia: Full-Day Tour from Paphos & Limassol
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the divided city of Nicosia and see its main landmarks and monuments
- Visit a local bakery for coffee and a cheese pie
- Enjoy some free time for shopping
DescriptionVisit Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus, and learn about the turbulent history of one of the world’s last divided cities. Begin the 11-hour excursion in the south part of the city and see the Liberty Monument and the Cathedral of St. John. Despite its modest exterior, the interior of the Cathedral of St. John is spectacular. Enjoy a walk through the old town within the Venetian Walls and enjoy a coffee and a cheese pie. In the occupied part of Nicosia, see the Buyuk Han and Ayia Sofia Church. You’ll have plenty of free time for shopping or lunch.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus Entrance fees Coffee with cheese pie Food and drinks Souvenirs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers is approximate, and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Appropriate clothing is required to visit the churches and monastery. Sleeveless clothing, shorts and short skirts are not permitted
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
Ktima Sofokleous Oliva TerraLefkara, Larnaka
An organic olive farm in Lefkara / оливковая ферма в Лефкаре
Food Park CityLefkara,
Food Park City - a great place to chill! What better place to relax and enjoy good food in a stylish atmosphere with friendly staff than Food Park City..........
Kourion Archaelogical SiteLemesos-Limassol, Cyprus
Kourion Archaeological site is a spectacular archaeological site where excavations still bring new treasures to light. A must see.