From Paphos and Pissouri: Troodos Mountains Hidden Charms
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the medieval Tzelefos Bridge in the pine forest of Paphos
- Learn more about carob production at the Carob Museum
- Savor traditional dishes and herbal teas
- Visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery
DescriptionGet back to nature on a scenic tour of the Troodos Mountains and experience the beauty of the largest mountain range in Cyprus. Make your way to the Carob Museum in Anogyra village to learn more about the crop and how it is used to make pasteli (carob toffee). Then you will be driven to Kalopanayiotis Village where you will enjoy traditional Cyprus lunch and visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery. The monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a complex of three churches - Ioannis Lampadistis, Agios Irakleidios and a Latin chapel - all under a single, enormous timber roof. Journey through a pine forest to Tzelefos Bridge to take a perfect photo of the medieval crossing over the Diarizos River. The tour ends with drop-off at your centrally-located hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned bus English-speaking guide Entrance fees Lunch, including a glass of local wine Any additional food or drinks Souvenirs
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • A moderate amount of walking is involved • Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
Museum of the George and Nefeli Giabra PieridesLefkosia-Nicosia, Cyprus
The George and Nefeli Giabra Pierides Collection covers a wide range of the history and archaeology of Cyprus, from the Early Bronze Age (2500 BC) to the end of the Medie...
Kykkos MonasteryTroodos-Mountains, Cyprus
The monastery is the largest and richest religious foundation in Cyprus and is known throughout the Orthodox world. The monastery is found in the region of Marathasa, 12 ...
Papadouris EstateKalopanayiotis, Cyprus
The Papadouris Estate is an agricultural paradise filled with orchards. It is the private property of John Papadouris, mayor of Kalopanayiotis and owner of Casale Panayio...