My Guide Website?
From Paphos and Pissouri: Troodos Mountains Hidden Charms
- See the medieval Tzelefos Bridge in the pine forest of Paphos
- Learn more about carob production at the Carob Museum
- Savor traditional dishes and herbal teas
- Visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery
DescriptionGet back to nature on a scenic tour of the Troodos Mountains and experience the beauty of the largest mountain range in Cyprus. Make your way to the Carob Museum in Anogyra village to learn more about the crop and how it is used to make pasteli (carob toffee). Then you will be driven to Kalopanayiotis Village where you will enjoy traditional Cyprus lunch and visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery. The monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a complex of three churches - Ioannis Lampadistis, Agios Irakleidios and a Latin chapel - all under a single, enormous timber roof. Journey through a pine forest to Tzelefos Bridge to take a perfect photo of the medieval crossing over the Diarizos River. The tour ends with drop-off at your centrally-located hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned bus English-speaking guide Entrance fees Lunch, including a glass of local wine Any additional food or drinks Souvenirs
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • A moderate amount of walking is involved • Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now