From Paphos and Limassol: Discover Famagusta
Are you a business owner in Cyprus?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cyprus.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the archaeological site of Salamis
- Stroll through the old town of Famagusta and visit the Latin Cathedral of Saint Nicholas
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Ghost Town of Famagusta
DescriptionYour first stop on this day trip is the Salamis Archaeological Site, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea from Cyprus' east coast. Salamis was the most brilliant ancient city in Cyprus and the capital of the island for more than a thousand years. Discover the archaeological site of Salamis with your guide, who will tell you about the rise and fall of this Great Greek Kingdom. The next stop is Famagusta City, where you will visit the Latin Cathedral of Saint Nicholas. Enjoy some free time here for lunch or to stroll around the old town. Before heading back, you will make a short stop at Constantia Beach where you will have the opportunity to admire panoramic views of the ghost town of Famagusta. This once-bustling holiday resort was abandoned during the Turkish invasion of 1974, and has remained sealed behind barbed wire barricades ever since.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Transport Entrance fees and UN Buffer Zone Administration fees Lunch and drinks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to bring your valid passport or EU ID card
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers is approximate, and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Camel ParkLarnaka (Larnaca),
Camel Park was created in 1998. It is a family run park with great love for the countryside and animals....
The Anama ConceptLefkosia (Nicosia),
The Anama Concept... Yesterday and tomorrow in a single glass.
Ocean Aquarium ParkAmmochostos (Famagusta), Famagusta
Welcome to Protaras Ocean Aquarium, home of 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and many more.
Minthis Golf ClubPafos (Paphos), Tsada
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards, overlooking an unspoilt panorama of rolling hills and deep blue sea, lays Minthis.
The Black Pearl Pirate BoatAyia Napa, Famagusta
A must do in Ayia Napa. You will have great fun cruising along the coast line of Ayia Napa while swimming and snorkelling is a great day to relax and enjoy the sunshine.....
Golden Donkeys FarmSkarinou, Larnaka (Larnaca)
Golden donkeys farm accommodates approximately 200 donkeys. The farm was build based on the love and care for sustaining the Cyprus tradition.
It is the owners, Menelaos Menelaou known to all as “Melios” strong passion for birds & animals that has allowed him over the last 30 years to create an amazing place with birds & animals from around the world. You will be impressed by the variety that you will see, from the rare & exotic to the cute & unusual and birds & animals that are unique in Cyprus.
Oroklini LakeLarnaka-Larnaca, Cyprus
Oroklini Lake is one of the seven natural wetlands in Cyprus and has great value for wildlife, both on a Cyprus and a pan-European level.............
Museum of the George and Nefeli Giabra PieridesLefkosia-Nicosia, Cyprus
The George and Nefeli Giabra Pierides Collection covers a wide range of the history and archaeology of Cyprus, from the Early Bronze Age (2500 BC) to the end of the Medie...
K Cineplex Pafos - Kings Avenue MallPafos (Paphos),
K Cineplex is the largest operator of multiplex cinemas in Cyprus, with 28 screens in four cities: Limassol, Larnaca, Pafos and two cinemas in the capital city of Nicosia. Prepare to enjoy the most outstanding cinematic experience at any K Cineplex venue, fully equipped and fitted out with state-of-the-art screen and sound technology; in uniquely designed surrounds of total luxury and viewing comfort!