My Guide Website?
From Limassol: Akamas 8-Hour Panoramic Walk
- Enjoy stunning views of the north coast, from the tip of Akamas in the northwest to Pomos cape in the north east
- Experience the vistas of the Lara coastline from the Akamas ridge
- Pass by the Agios Minas Chapel, part of a medieval monastery
- Explore the ruins of another medieval monastery and an ancient oak tree
DescriptionExplore the playground of the goddess of love, Aphrodite. This 13-kilometer walk takes place in Akamas, a pristine, almost untouched area of Cyprus. You'll start walking in the Neo Chorio village and initially go west through farmland to the Smiyies picnic area. From there the route goes north (and at points offers excellent vistas of the Lara coastline) and ascends to the peak known as Moutti tis Sotiras from where you can enjoy unobstructed views of the north coast from Cape Arnaouti, the tip of Akamas, towards Chrysochou Bay and the north-west all the way to Pomos in the north-east. After a pause for a picnic and views of the countryside you will walk to the Baths of Aphrodite on the Aphrodite trail. It is possible to make other arrangements for shorter walks in the area if travelers prefer.
IncludesExperienced walking guide Transportation to start and from end of walk Food or drinks
- The walk is relatively easy, however it does include a couple of modest ascents and relatively steep descents
- If there is some spare time you may get to visit other natural or cultural attractions on the way to your drop-off location
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now