My Guide Website?
From Ayia Napa: Off-Road Tour to an Enchanted Lagoon
- Get stunning views from the mountains of Cyprus
- Travel off-road and enjoy some extreme thills and pleasant surprises
- Swim in a secret lagoon, far from the crowded beaches
DescriptionExperience extreme thrills and expect the unexpected on an amazing off-road adventure from Ayia Napa. Stop for a coffee at a traditional kafenio (local coffee shop) in a tiny village and mix with the locals. Then, head off-road and climb up into the mountains to get breathtaking views and stop at a remote 17th-century chapel. Next, make your way to an enchanted lagoon and enjoy a tranquil swim at a secret location, known only to your guides. Continue to a village, frozen in time, and step back into centuries past. Enjoy an optional lunch in the heart of the village at a typical family-owned tavern. Then, make your way to the top of the mountain for stunning photo opportunities. End in the charming village of Lefkara and stroll along the pebble-stoned streets. Pause for another coffee before heading back to your hotel or accommodation in Ayia Napa, Protaras or Larnaca.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Transportation by Land Rover Food and drinks Entrance fees for the museum
- Bring your swim suit and comfortable walking shoes
- Pick-up and drop off is not possible for locations outside the Greek territory of Cyprus due to current laws
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now