My Guide Website?
From Ayia Napa: Half-Day Surf & Turf Blue Lagoon Adventure
- Marvel at the region's natural bridges, mythical caves, unique chapels, and beautiful bays
- Take in the panoramic views while trekking to top of Cape Greko and sailing in the Mediterranean
- Splash in the crystal clear blue waters of the east coast
- Dive from the famous sea caves and off a boat trip into the refreshing waters
DescriptionEnjoy the day both on land and in water on a surf and turf tour of Cyprus's east coast. Your tour will begin with a ride in a jeep safari taking you to your first stop at Aiya Napa's Love Bridge, a natural white rock formation. From here you'll head further off-road to the famous sea caves. These caves are a popular destination where the brave at heart can take a dive into the depths of the sea cave's crystal clear waters. Your journey continues to the top of Cape Greko with a 10 minute trek to the crest. As the most eastern point of Europe, here a 360 degree view of the Mediterranean Sea awaits you. Take in the breathtaking views of the scenic landscape and enjoy the refreshing sea breeze. After your trek, you'll make a quick stop at the natural bridge of Koraka for some photos and then go to a hidden cave originally used as a church by the locals. It now serves as a diver’s paradise. Above the cave you'll see the blue and white chapel of Agioi Anargoiroi which replaced the former cave chapel. Head to the seaside to embark into the water on a luxurious boat. Enjoy a three hour cruise while viewing the stunning eastern coast of Famagusta. Cool off with a dip in the crystal clear waters of the blue lagoon and build up an appetite for a delicious BBQ lunch.
Includes• Hotel pickup and drop-off • Guided tour • Boat trip • Lunch • Local taxes Refreshments Gratuities
- Pickup is only offered from hotels in the Protaras and Ayia Napa area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceBook Now