My Guide Website?
East Coast National Park: Half-Day Cave Dwellers Tour
- Discover the secluded caves and forgotten churches in Konnos National Park
- Enjoy free time for swimming or relaxing at one of the most popular bays
- Trek to the top of Cape Greko for spectacular 360 views
- Walk across the lovers bridge with your loved for good luck
- Take a dive into the crystal clear blue waters of the famous sea caves
DescriptionEnjoy an in-depth, off-road adventure in Cyprus that takes you to the easternmost point of Konnos National Park. You’ll have breathtaking views throughout this 4.5-hour adventure from Ayia Napa. Visit numerous secluded caves and natural bridges and discover forgotten churches. Enjoy an exhilarating swim in the crystal clears waters off a secluded beach. This is a tour that’s suitable for young and old alike, and is sure to leave you with vivid memories of the park’s natural beauty. Refreshments are available for purchase during the excursion.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation Guided off road adventure tour Refreshments along the way Watersports available during your free time (optional extra)
- A German or Russian-speaking guide is available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceBook Now