My Guide Website?
Cyprus 6-Hour Rural Village Tour and Wineries
- See Kelephos' medieval Venetian bridge, just inside the lush Paphos Forest
- Meander through the narrow alleys of stone-built Omodos village and visit the historic Holy Cross monastery
- Taste quality Cyprus wine at a local winery
DescriptionFrom Limassol you will head north and uphill to an area known as Krassohoria (wine villages). First, you will go to the expansive Paphos Forest and visit Kelephos' medieval Venetian bridge, which according to tradition is built on a camel trail. The trail was apparently used by camel caravans to transport mined material from the mines on the north side of the Troodos mountains to Paphos port. The local stream has water throughout the year. The setting is beautiful, with higher water flow during the rainy season and with more greenery in summer when the alders have their leaves and the bracken are full of life. You'll then move to Omodos village, one of the largest villages of Krasochoria. For years it has been well-known for its vineyards and wine and is still today known for its prime produce. Omodos developed around the ancient monastery of the Holy Cross (connected to St. Helen’s Passage to Cyprus) and is a popular destination for visitors. If you prefer, you can visit a less touristy village, for example Arsos or Vasa.
IncludesGuided trip by a local, professional guide and transportation Food and drink Wine tasting fees
- This trip is suitable for all ages
- Escorted minors may take part at no extra cost
- Wine tasting is possible at one of the local wineries
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceBook Now