My Guide Website?
Paphos: Mediterranean Scuba Diving Half-Day Tour12 Reviews
Experience scuba for the first time in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Learn the basics of scuba diving and experience the joy and beauty of an ocean kingdom.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the incredible underwater world
- Dive to 5m on your very first open water dive
- Discover the ancient underwater Roman harbour
DescriptionTake your underwater in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea on this scuba diving tour. Dive into fun and learn the basics of diving with a team of PADI Professionals on a 3 part experience of briefing, diving skills and an open water dive. The briefing includes all the information you need to know for a great dive. Including how you will equalize your air spaces, the hand signals used to communicate and a breakdown of the skills which you will be doing. You will also be shown how the equipment works and what it’s used for. Jump in the pool and take your first breath underwater. Practice using the equipment you’re going to be diving with and conquer the basic skills. Dive down to the deep end of our training pool to practice equalizing your ears and swimming around in full diving gear. Head to the training dive site the Roman Wall and experience the amazing underwater world. Just a short walk from the dive centre, this shore dive is the perfect place for beginner divers. Discover ancient Roman Amphorae, lost anchors, and possibly green sea turtles during the summer. Once your booking is confirmed, receive a link with access to the Discover Scuba Diving eLearning product. Please make sure to complete this course before the activity.
IncludesScuba diving equipment including wetsuit and boots PADI Discover Scuba Diving eLearning product Water, tea, coffee, and fresh fruits
- If you are feeling congested, please consider rescheduling until your cold has cleared
- Diving cannot be done on the same day as taking a flight on a plane. Please wait a minimum of 12 to 24 hours to fly after diving
- The digital eLearning product must be completed prior to the activity date. If it hasn't been completed, please reschedule your tour
- This activity may need to be rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions
- A basic level of swimming is required